Intendi is a professional personal consulting company offering comprehensive services in the field of human resources for business, e.g recruitment and potential research, support for onboarding processes, HR consulting as well as training and coaching.
Our client is a leading automotive company that owns two production plants located in the Upper Silesia region. The company is currently looking for a motivated and competent person for the position of:
Job description, general responsibilities:
- Working with development team to identify and resolve reliability risks and qualify new products/technologies;
- Active participation in improving the product and process;
- Consulting with manager to understand product risk and project risk analysis process and results, incorporate recommendations in overall project plan;
- Reading and understanding technical documents: drawings, specifications, control plans, material certifications, dimensional analysis, etc.;
- Supporting production department during pilot stage, proto stage and after release of production;
- Participate in meetings with the Customer and Client;
- Developing and creating Bill of Materials;
- Product tests coordination;
- Fulfilling FMEA documentation;
- Participating in international / interdisciplinary projects.
Preferred candidate profile:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering required, preferably Mechanical or Material Engineering;
- Min. 1 year of experience with cooperation in automotive business (preferable plastic injection area);
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English language;
- High commitment, self-responsibility and customer orientation;
- Focus on defining what needs to be done and getting things done, good time managing;
- Good skills with MS OFFICE;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Driving license cat. B;
- Willingness to travel.
- Modern, international, production work environment in the company with rich tradition and high market position;
- Ability to take part in the developmental projects for the biggest players in the automotive industry;
- Possibility of acquiring a wide-range of experience and increasing professional skills and qualifications;
- Employment contract with full medical benefits package (life insurance, private medical care, sport card).
If you are interested, please send us your application documents in English (CV and covering letter) using the "Apply" button, and give us your consent to process your personal data, which reads as follows:
I hereby authorize “Intendi” Consulting Company based in Katowice, Poland at al. Wojciecha Korfantego 138, to process my personal data provided in my job application, for the purpose of the recruitment process, in accordance with the Polish Personal Data Protection Act (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2016 item 922).