Intendi is a dynamic, growing, consulting company that offers comprehensive human resources services for business, e.g. recruitment, HR consulting, training and coaching.
Our client is a leading provider of innovative supply chain solutions and automated dispensing systems. The company is currently looking for a motivated and competent person for the position of:
Reference number: 15/ASCT/2017
Major requirements from the candidates:
- Experienced project manager in delivering hardware and SAS based solutions;
- Specific market knowledge of retail, supply chain and logistics;
- Auto I.D industry and networking experience;
- Knowledge of LAN and WAN based technologies;
- Highly developed communication skills and a high customer and service orientation;
- Skilled in computer literacy, an affinity for IT and technology;
- Previous international working experience;
- Electronics and mechanical hardware experience;
- Experience in Software configuration, installation and delivery;
- Specific knowledge of Cloud and SAS based solutions;
- Problem solver and blue sky thinker;
- Team player who will go the extra mile to get the job done!
- English language skills essential.
- Be responsible for reporting of project progress to senior management and clients, as well as working with clients on a day-to-day basis on project delivery;
- Have a meticulous eye for detail, including excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Thrive on driven day-to-day problem solving, and pressured scenarios with changing priorities;
- Be a team player, with ability to build strong relationships with all staff;
- Have a customer service ethos, with approach to finding pro-active solutions that deliver client satisfaction;
- Possess a track record of recommending and implementing process improvement;
- Hands on management of projects from order receipt to deployment and customer follow up;
- Have a proactive approach to problem solving and the ability to work in a fast paced environment;
- Have a proven ability of tailoring processes to varying sizes of projects or business;
- Have hands-on technical experience in set-up and configuration of application software and infrastructure;
- Visit customer sites and be involved in project status meetings/ implementation and follow up meetings;
- Be able and willing to travel nationally and internationally at short notice;
- Be keen to ensure that following delivery the high levels customer satisfaction are maintained and the solution continues to perform to its optimum level;
- Build close relationships with resellers and key 3PL partners;
- Add ideas and value to the current offering and consider how we might influence future product design.
- Attractive salary;
- Car allowance;
- Type of employment contract: employment contract.
If you are interested, please send your application documents (CV and covering letter) via the "Apply", and provide the following consent for us to process your personal data:
I hereby authorize Intendi Consulting Company located in Katowice, al. Wojciecha Korfantego 138, Poland, to process my personal data included in my job application, for the needs of the recruitment process, in accordance with the Polish Personal Data Protection Act (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2016 item 922).